An impressive firm are seeking an Audit Senior, based in Peterborough.
This role is offering high progression, and an excellent work life balance, in a friendly working environment.
- Planning, conducting and finalisation of Audit assignments, across a variety of business sectors; working closely with client managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations for corporate clients across a variety of sectors and reporting to assignment managers
- Develop relationships with clients and professional contacts, as well as other team members
- Developing own technical skills and professional competencies
- Control of assignment cost budgets
- Supervision and development of junior team members, ensuring standards are met
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 2 years??? audit and accounting experience, within a small or medium sized general practice environment
- Experience with supervising and developing more junior staff members
- Able to work to deadlines, and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer??? demands
- Preferable experience of Caseware and CCH Central
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Peterborough