AUDIT SENIOR | £40,000 - £50,000 | Business Services Group |
The client is an International practice of Chartered Accountants with its head office in the UK. The firm specialises in corporate services, personal, corporate taxation and financial advice to national and international groups and private individuals.
The client base is extensive, ranging from the business affairs of high net worth individuals to multi-national groups. Our clients are involved in the full spectrum of business, from start-up and entrepreneurial companies to mature groups, across a wide variety of commercial, generally high margin, sectors (eg motor sport, high end retail brand, property development, technology, financial services) and the ‘not for profit’ sector.
- Liaising closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Supporting the managers to deliver cost effective audits
- Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff
- Extensive liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Involvement in ACA students’ training and development and staff review process
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) nearly or newly qualified;
- Excellent technical skills
- Varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience
- A strong and up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
- Excellent report writing skills and strong IT skills
- At least 50% audit exposure in current role