AJ Chambers are working with a well-established independent firm of chartered accountants who are looking to recruit a new Senior Accountant to join their Harrow based office.
If you believe you are an ambitious, well-motivated individual with the keen focus of progressing into managing your own portfolio of clients through joining an outstanding accounts team while also having previous experience within practice, then this job may be for you.
Accounts Senior roles and responsibilities:
- Statutory accounts production from complete and incomplete books and records
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Able to form good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Reporting to Seniors, Managers and Partners within the Accounts and Audit Team
- Efficient with bookkeeping
- VAT Returns
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly by a director
Accounts Senior qualities and qualifications:
- 1-3 years??? experience working within practice
- AAT Qualified (desirable) or ACCA/ACA studier (study support provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude
- Ability to work efficiently to strict deadlines
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, with good verbal and written English
- Knowledge of CCH, Quickbooks, Sage, Iris and Xero etc
If you would like to be part of a team who constantly strives to exceed our clients??? expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.