Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant | Central London
My client, a well-established medium sized Practice are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Outsourcing Team in London.
This role will be largely focused on performing day to day accounting and reporting operations for a portfolio of clients (mostly international). The successful candidate will require strong experience in preparing monthly management accounts and working to strict deadlines.
- Looking after a portfolio of clients
- Preparing accurate monthly financial reporting packs for review
- Preparing monthly journals, prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Control and preparation of monthly recharge invoices
- Assisting with supervision of junior staff members, answering queries where necessary
- Review of payment runs
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients, acting as a key point of contact
- AAT Qualified and/or studying ACA or ACCA
- Very strong experience in preparing full monthly management accounts – essential
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.