Cost & Management Accountant
Fantastic role with an entrepreneurial start up business who are growing rapidly due to customer demand. The products they make are innovative and unrivalled in their market.
Start up manufacturing business
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts with variance analysis and supporting commentary
- Inventory controls to include; inventory reconciliations and preparation of monthly inventory schedules
- Develop and prepare monthly KPI's
- Perform quarterly obsolescence reviews and investigate reasons for obsolescence
- Ensure accuracy and control around transaction processing within stores
- Co-ordinate annual stock takes and regular cycle counts
- Provide inventory management support by reviewing inventory transactions and adjustments
- Challenge and measure manufacturing and purchasing effectiveness
- Ensure and maintain accurate product costs
- Support standard cost review process, and assist with Group costing activities
- Review current procedures and processes with the view of suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Help price new products from concept to sale.
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant, my client will consider part qualified accountants with ex
- You will be able to demonstrate cost accounting skills, ideally gained in a manufacturing business.
- You will have stock and inventory controls experience.
- You will be a team player that adds value to the team through being commercial and personable.
Private health cover
25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays