Do you want to work for a Top 50 firm with an impressive outsourcing department?
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging client base with exposure to group consolidations?
- 2% bonus at Christmas
- 4 or 5% pension (matched)
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Flexible benefits: including healthcare assessments, enhanced dental, cycle to
- work, childcare vouchers, taste-card, and gym discount
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free eye tests
- Fresh fruit twice a week & cheese on Thursdays
- Massage angels quarterly
- Holidays: 26 plus 8 bank holidays
- Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - we operate core hours from 10-4.30 we are flexible and
- have the option to work from home if needed
- Annual away day and Christmas party as well as numerous other socials
- Annual wellbeing calendar with free seminars, freebies, lunch & learns
The Outsourcing Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who have big plans for 2019! They are therefore looking for someone to come on board and assist with managing the ever-growing outsourcing team. Their clients vary across all sectors from sole traders to large groups.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Outsourcing Manager or Assistant Manager, who has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing them a variety of outsourcing services including:
- VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Year end accounting
- Providing training to team members where appropriate regarding best practice and introduction of new procedures
- Conducting regular review meetings with staff to appraise their performance and development requirements, and provide feedback
- Giving feedback to other managers regarding staff matters
The candidate will have strong numeracy and accuracy skills, along with the ability to learn quickly
My client is keen for me to send candidate details asap for this Outsourcing role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.
Apply for Outsourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly