Management Accountant - FTSE 250 - Surrey
The role will work with the Regional Financial Controller in the control and reporting of several trading business units.
A growing and well known business in Surrey.
- Monthly Group accounts pack includes preparation of reports which can be used by internal and external users to monitor business performance, identify problem areas and trends within the business
- Further develop the Adaptive forecasting software to make the quarterly forecasting and budget process more streamlined, more integrated with user's processes and use the functionality of system to develop better reports.
- Monitor cash in short and medium term to identify requirements and surplus capacity so optimum use can be made of cash. Identify areas where cash is being locked up and report to management for action.
- Review Strategic Plans and forecasts to ensure the financial reports are aligned with plans and markets forecasts.
- Work with Group FA/FM's to assist with preparing information for statutory accounts and tax computations.
- Ensure timely submission & payment of Group Tax returns
Prepare Group Services budget for approval and report on this monthly to be included in the Group management pack.
- Recently qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in month end close process.
- Experience in preparation of Statutory Financial Statements would be beneficial.
- Any country specific experience helpful, but not essential.
- Any prior exposure to control environment advantageous.
- Intermediate Excel (macros not required, but Pivot tables and vlookups essential).
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
*Please note, our client is looking for someone who is newly qualified, ideally ACA from top 20 practice