A leading independent accountancy practice based in King???s Lynn are recruiting for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their successful accounts team.
This role is offering full study support and would be ideal for someone that has experience working with client accounts and is looking to kickstart their career in an excellent training environment.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- At least 1 years??? experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Strong Xero/Sage/Excel experience
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - King???s Lynn