Semi Senior Accountant
An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Colchester are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Semi Senior to join their successful team.
The perfect candidate will be preparing statutory accounts, bookkeeping, VAT return preparation and supporting juniors with their development.
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing some personal tax returns and corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2 years??? experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Solid exposure to accounts preparation
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Colchester