Mixed Tax Senior Manager
A leading mid-tier practice are seeking a CTA qualified Tax Senior Manager for their office in Mayfair. This dynamic firm are seeking a private client specialist with sufficient wider tax knowledge to be comfortable giving initial advice to partners and clients in relation to a range of taxes.
The Mixed Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for a team of managers and staff members and can expect to work on interesting projects on a variety of HNWIs, OMBs and corporate clients.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm???s most complex clients
- Work with partners and directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Manage, support, and mentor staff
- Work with the manager group to ensure high-quality ITR compliance is delivered on time for c.1000 clients across the tax team
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to complex matters (including review of work where needed)
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA desirable, but not essential)
- Mixed tax experience, with a bias towards personal
- Proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget
- Can demonstrate technical skills and commercial awareness, and the ability to balance the two
- Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels
For more information on this Mixed Tax Senior Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.