Public Sector Audit Semi-Senior - Top 10 Firm
Audit Semi-Senior | Public Sector Clients | Top 10 Practice | Central London
AJ Chambers are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 Firm who are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their team, servicing Public Sector clients.
The successful candidate will form part of the Public Sector Audit team both on-site at clients as well as in the office. You will ensure that all aspects of the Audit are completed on time and to budget and will be expected to assist with training more junior members of the team.
- Ensuring Audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate Audit evidence
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive and/or Manager
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Coaching and assisting more junior trainees on the team, both at client premises and in the office
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the Senior or Manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget
- ACA / ACCA studier / part qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within Practice in an Audit focused role, ideally with Public Sector client exposure or at least a strong interest in working with clients in this sector
- Experience supervising junior members of staff
On offer for this role is a competitive salary alongside a number of benefits including agile working, paid TOIL and an excellent progression path throughout the firm.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Public Sector Audit Semi-Senior - Top 10 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly