Audit Senior - Financial Services - Top 10 Firm
Financial Services Audit Executive | Top 10 Firm | City of London
AJ Chambers are working on a truly fantastic opportunity on behalf of a Top 10 Firm in London, who are seeking an Audit Executive to join their Financial Services department.
The successful candidate will play a Central role within this department and will have exposure to a variety of client within Financial Services including Banking, Insurance, Private Equity and Investment Management.
The ideal profile for the successful candidate would be an ACCA / ACA qualified Audit Senior or finalist (ideally awaiting final exam results). Experience working with Financial Services clients would be preferred however those with no experience but a keen interest would also be considered.
- Leading on site Audit teams, providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations
- Overseeing all aspects of Audit fieldwork and completion
- Delegating work to members of the team, ensuring that colleagues understand their role
- Reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- Involved with recruitment within the team
- ACCA / ACA qualified or finalist (ideally awaiting final exam results)
- Experience working within a medium-large sized Practice
- Experience working with clients in the Financial Services sector would be preferred although not essential
- Experience working under IFRS
- Comfortable using different Audit softwares
- Commercially focused
On offer with this role is a competitive salary alongside genuine career progression and development within a market leading Practice.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.