Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Top 15 Firm
A truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join a Top 15 firm of Accountants who can offer genuine support and progression opportunity, and development into a Senior role. The firm are based in the City of London and are seeking individuals who are perhaps frustrated with lack of support and/or growth in their current firm.
Based in a great area in London, the firm are offering a varied Audit and Accounts role with exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and AIM listed. They're looking for Semi-Seniors with experience leading Audits, who want to take on a Senior role in the near future.
- Roughly 70% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and taking the lead on company Audits
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Supervision of junior staff on Audit, and review of junior work
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACA part-qualified / finalists will be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Audit role within Practice
- Experience leading some Audits - those that have just started doing so, or have only led on smaller Audits will be considered
- Desire to progress to a Senior role and to take on more responsibility
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Top 15 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly