Audit Senior - Energy Client Base
An ambitious and growing Practice in Central London, currently placed in the Top 60, have an opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior to join them, focused in their Energy team.
You will provide efficient delivery to the Audit department’s Managers and Partners in a mixed role that will include overseeing and undertaking Audit and Accounts assignments, both in the office and at client premises. This role will involve working with clients in the Energy sector, specifically Renewable Energy.
The firm offer a friendly and sociable yet professional working environment with a great work life balance!
- Split approximately 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Carrying out accounting processes and controls to ensure the accurate production of information and document work performed to ensure appropriate audit trails are maintained
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts
- Leading Audits from planning to completion with a small team of junior staff
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Newly ACA / ACCA qualified or 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Practice, delivering external audit and accounting services
- Experience or a keen interest in the Energy sector
- Experience using ProAudit / Sage / Xero would be beneficial although not essential
- Keen to develop career within a progressive and forward thinking Firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Senior - Energy Client Base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly