Charity Audit Manager
A rewarding and progressive opportunity for an experienced Charity Audit Manager to join a Top 50 Firm of Accountants, located in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Partner, you will be an integral part of the Charity Audit team within this leading, award-winning Practice. On offer is not just a competitive salary but the opportunity to join a firm that invests in their staff and can offer clear route to Partnership in the future.
If you are looking to make the move from your current firm and want to join a firm that can offer you long-term prospects, then this could be your perfect role!
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Running a busy portfolio with a variety of charity sectors including schools, small and large charities and associations, grant makers and religious orders
- Statutory audit, planning, completing
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Supervising/managing the audit staff which includes appraisals and mentoring
- Good knowledge of risk management, governance and internal control environments within charities
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years' experience in a supervisory/managerial position
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to show presentation skills for tendering new work and presenting at seminars
- Knowledge of a number of Accounting softwares, Caseware would be beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Charity Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly