Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
An award-winning, leading independent firm of chartered accountants are seeking an ambitious, confident individual, who has a strong academic background, to join the growing Business Tax Team, as a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager.
As a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, you will be required to review and manage the work of the more junior members of the team as well as having direct compliance responsibilities.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Handling client queries
- Manage and assist more junior members of the team
- Reviewing and completing corporation tax returns for clients
- Calculating tax provisions in client’s accounts - this will involve working closely with the audit divisions
- Visit client premises and overview the preparation of draft computations on site
- Liaise with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters
- Assisting Partners and colleagues with special projects
- Possess a minimum of 3 years corporate tax experience, within an accountancy practice
- Ideally CTA qualified
- Possess experience reviewing work with minimal Manager input
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Computer literate with Word and Excel
If you would like any additional information on this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly