Private Client Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently working with an award-winning chartered accountants who are looking for an ambitious tax professional who possesses significant experience in private client tax, for their Bury St Edmunds office. This is an excellent opportunity to assist in the growth and development of the private client tax team.
This is an interesting and varied role which provides genuine opportunities for personal and career development. As a Private Client Tax Manager you will be responsible for; heading up the private client tax team, in Bury St Edmunds, and working closely with the Private Client Tax Partner to assist in the running of the department and the development of the private client tax function.
Duties will include:
- Managing a department of experienced tax specialists
- Assisting Partners with Private Client Advisory work
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Monitoring work and ensuring deadlines are met
- Client billing
- Reviewing work prepared by junior members of the team
- Managing Personal Tax compliance correspondence
- Marketing to clients
- Tax consultancy work
- CTA qualified or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- STEP qualified is beneficial, but not a requirement
- Experience managing a portfolio of private clients alongside reviewing self assessment tax returns completed by other members of staff
- Possess exposure to all aspects of personal tax compliance work within a professional services environment
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously whilst building/developing a team
- Able to provide technical support across the firm
For more information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Private Client Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly