Senior Technical Accountant - Aviation
This is a high-profile role within the Accounting team where you will work with senior mangement and the business with IFRS and FRS 102 reporting. You will have regular exposure to the Senior Leadership Team.
My client is a global leader in their field and is instantly recognisable internationally. Based in their modern HQ new Hounslow, they have revenues in the £Billions and are in a strong period of expansion.
The Senior Technical Accountant is responsible for the following:
- IFRS and FRS 102 technical reporting
- Assist in the implementation of new standards (IFRS 16)
- Own and manage dividend payment process
- Business partnering a number of key departments
- Manage and resolve technical accounting issues
- Work closely with expansion project teams with their accounting process
- Provide support to the wider External Reporting team as required
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified from practice with extensive experience in technical accounting matters.
- Expertise in fixed asset accounting
- Experience of the new accounting standards e.g. IFRS 15, IFRS 16
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- Advisory experience
The Senior Technical Accountant role comes with a very competitive and comprehensive package.