Semi Senior Accountant
If you are currently working within an accountancy practice and are looking for a new role, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently representing a leading chartered accountancy firm, based within Norwich, who are actively seeking a Semi Senior Accountant.
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Preparing corporation tax returns and CT600
- Preparation of periodical bookkeeping records using Sage, Quickbooks and Xero.
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping and VAT related queries.
- Assisting Payroll Manager when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years within a public practice
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, IRIS and Xero
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Norwich