Senior Internal Auditor
Working within the international audit team to deliver a range of audits which you would be responsible for the end to end delivery of. The role has a massive focus on being able to business partner and work with stakeholders at all levels.
The client is an international retail business with a broad range of areas covered. They are one of the larger players in their market and are looking to expand their brand internationally.
- Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager
- Conducting financial and operational audits
- Working with the business areas and communicating efficiently
- Assisting in data analytics and developing the functions data analytics presence
- Working with store managers and owners to increase their audit capability
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or IIA qualified Auditor, ideally with 2 years post qualification experience;
- Prior experience of working in Retail is preferred, but not essential;
- Experience of working with data analytics or, at least, a very high level understanding of Microsoft Excel;
- High level of business understanding and the ability to empathise with stakeholders and identify pragmatic solutions which address risks identified;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to demonstrate credibility in dealings with stakeholders at all levels;
- Strong independent mind-set and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment; and
- Candidates must be highly motivated and proactive, keen to take full ownership of their area of responsibility and focus on delivering results.
- A household name
- Clear progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- A flat team structure which allows for collaborative working
- A great location with good transport links