AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client in Peterborough.
You will be joining a top accountancy practice in one of their expanding and dynamic offices locally.
The client is looking for someone who has a keen interest in Cloud technology and has experience in an Accountancy practice however will also consider candidates from an in-house background.
This role is offering plenty of variety in your day to day work and individuals who are qualified by experience will be considered alongside those who are ACCA or ACA qualified.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Quarterly prepayments and accruals
- Prepare annual forecasts and budgets
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Prepare and submit quarterly Management Accounts
- Prepare Profit & Loss schedules
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and present turnover reports
- Managing the day to day running of the accounts department
- Analysis of management accounts
- Aged debt analysis
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience
- IT Literate, with experience using Sage Line 50 & Xero
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
For further information on this Management Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers