Corporate Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are seeking an ambitious Corporate Tax Senior to join a well-established, and highly reputable firm???s London office
You will be joining a team that collectively hold a lot of experience, and will be able to assist you in your professional development. You will be assisting with the regular compliance cycle, but will also be able to gain experience in more diverse areas within Tax.
A Mid-tier practice that offers both a good work life balance, and a social office culture. Development from within is a key focus, and you will be able to benefit from progression as soon as you have proven your abilities.
Corporate Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Corporate Tax Compliance Manager in Corporate Tax compliance
- The preparation of CT600s and Tax computations for SMEs, OMBs and small groups of companies
- To deal with detailed and complex issues alongside regular compliance
- Assisting the advisory team with: Seed EIS and EIS schemes, R&D tax relief, Group re-organisations, Year-end tax planning, Re-structuring and a variety of other exciting project work
Corporate Tax Senior Requirements:
- High level of technical knowledge in Corporate Tax
- A practice background
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
For further information on this Corporate Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers