Corporate Tax Supervisor
Outstanding opportunity exists for a corporate tax supervisor, reporting to the Corporate Tax Partner. The role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide-ranging portfolio of corporate clients and to have active involvement in identifying planning opportunities and providing advice. The duties will include:
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Preparation of Corporation and other Tax Returns. Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Partners. Considering tax planning issues.
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Manager/Partner.
- Reporting to the Corporate Tax Partner on client matters.
- Maintaining a record of Corporation Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
- Co-ordination of Corporate Tax on a number of groups under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Manager/Partner.
- Providing support to the VAT Partner on VAT issues.
Additionally you will have the following skills
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- ACA or CTA qualified (essential).
- 2 years+ Tax experience, ideally in a corporate tax and VAT environment, although this is not essential.
- Experience gained in Practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMB’s, with responsibility for compliance work and identification of tax planning opportunities.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
If you have solid tax experience gained within a firm of UK accountants then apply now for more details and potential interview