Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are working with a leading organisation who seek an experienced purchase ledger/accounts payable clerk to join their team
Great working location and excellent benefits and higher then average salary.
the role will entail
- Process invoices (supply and sub-contractors) in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure accurate accounting for VAT, subcontractor tax and CITB payments as appropriate.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and GRNs as appropriate
- Prepare and authorise invoices for payment taking into consideration Divisional cash flow requirements
- Labour only input as applicable
- Process utility bills and confirm meter readings
- Ensure all data entry is completed within deadlines.
- Deal with queries from suppliers / subcontractors / divisional surveyors and accountants as and when required.
- Liaise with site managers, suppliers, buyers to resolve invoice queries or to obtain missing documentation.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis or other appropriate admin duties as and when required.
- General administration, e.g. filing, photocopying, post handling.
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Preparation of new supplier account forms
You will have a strong background in accounts payable ideally construction or similar, and be a fast working team player.
Looking to arrange interviews asap.
25 days holiday
High pension contributions