Senior Accountant – North London
A well-established Accountancy Practice situated in North London are in search for an experienced Senior Accountant.
Responsibilities will range but effectively this hire will be expected to manage a portfolio of clients, finalise statutory accounts from A-Z and manage junior staff members from time to time.
The Senior Accountant will be in a client facing role and have lots of exposure to Accounts preparation. The successful Accountant will be confident working with Accounts preparation and have the drive and ability to work well independently as well as supervising 2-3 juniors.
Senior Accountant Position Overview
- Accounts preparation
- Management account preparation
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited Companies
- Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships and their taxable profits
- Visit client’s premises and assist with their queries
- Providing clients with information as and when required
- Using online softwares to prepare accounts, assist clients with the bookkeeping
- Prepare and check VAT returns
- Assist director with workload
Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- Experience with Sage, Xero and QuickBooks is highly beneficial
- 3 + years' work experience with in a practice environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Confidence visiting clients at their premises
- Solid experience preparing accounts
Microsoft office experience
Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 to £42,000 dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Relaxed and easy going work environment
- Flexible working hours available (9-5.30 as standard)
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Senior Accountant – North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly