Homefield Preparatory School, Deputy Bursar
Homefield is a thriving, forward-looking and academic IAPS School with 400 boys between the ages of 3 and 13 years. Our boys graduate to the most prestigious senior schools.
We wish to recruit a suitably qualified and/or experienced Deputy Bursar to run the operational financial and HR management of this £5 million turnover School. Responsibilities include:
- Overall management of the School’s financial system (SIMS & FMS)
- Budget preparation
- Management of accounts for capital projects
- Preparation for the annual audit of end-of-year accounts
- Preparation of half-termly management accounts and other reports as required
- Submission of relevant returns re pensions, HMRC, ISC and DfE etc. as required
- Management of the HR function of the school.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Interview date: Monday 29 April 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and prioritising the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Criminal Record Check. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Homefield School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, disability, religion, age, marital and sexual orientation.
Telephone: 020 8642 0965
More searches like this
- Accountant Governmental Part qualified jobs in Sutton
- Financial Accountant Governmental Part qualified jobs in Sutton
- Management Accountant Governmental Part qualified jobs in Sutton
- Finance Business Partner Governmental Part qualified jobs in Sutton
- Forensic Accountant Governmental Part qualified jobs in Sutton