Corporate Finance Analyst - M&A Boutique
Corporate Finance Analyst at a London-based Boutique
A highly respectable boutique is looking for an ambitious individual to assist the delivery team. This firm has built a strong reputation for being a great environment for people to work; ensuring an excellent work-life balance and actively encouraging career development. You will have the opportunity to gain unrivalled experience working across the deal-cycle, origination through to completion.
- Assisting the team with client and potential client research.
- Preparing sales and delivery presentations.
- Researching potential investors/purchasers.
- 2:1 or higher from a respected university in a relevant degree; e.g. Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- Excellent A-Level results, B???s or above.
- 6+ months exposure to Corporate Finance would be advantageous.
- Any additional qualifications would be looked favourably upon; e.g. CFA.
- Demonstratable experience of working well within a team and building rapports.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.