AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Leatherhead, who are looking for a competent Audit Senior to take the Step up and join at Team Leader Level, or a Audit Supervisor/Team Leader to join their firm.
The firm has over 200 members of staff situated in the Leatherhead office and in addition to the UK offices the firm has 10 overseas offices.
- Liaising closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Supporting the managers to deliver cost effective audits
- Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff
- Extensive liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Involvement in ACA students??? training and development and staff review process
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for big 4 firm???s audit clients
- Valuates Work
- Acquisition and disposal due diligence exercises
- Review and documentation of internal control procedures and systems
- Recently qualified or experienced ACAs or ACCAs
- Excellent technical skills
- Varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience
- A strong and up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- A team approach to working and a ???can do??? attitude
- Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes
For more information on this Audit Manager role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.