Interim Financial Controller
5 days left
- Contract Type
Financial Controller required for an interim assignment with an established Manufacturing business
Market leading consumer goods manufacturing business with an established, high volume site in Derbyshire
- Deliver timely and high quality month end management accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals and HP schedules, Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Experience in preparing/reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring VAT compliance.
- Preparation and submission of monthly Intrastate and EC sales List.
- Produce weekly and monthly management information in timely manner as required by senior management.
- Maximising the usage and benefits of the SAP system, including system improvements, reporting and support issues
- Ad hoc support to the Financial Director and Managing Director.
Qualified or QBE accountant, preferably with Manufactuirng experience, good excel skills and exposure to SAP