Financial Controller reporting into the Finance Director with overall management for the groups finances. Also has a key focus on manager key stakeholder relationships.
The client is a Royal College based in central London, the organisation operates both in the UK and overseas but the operations are primarily in the UK.
The Financial Controller reports into the Finance director and is responsible for the following areas:
- Providing key information to directors, senior managers and budget holders. Making sure that finance support is supporting budget holders in achieving their financial objectives.
- Preparing management accounts including variance analysis and annual forecasts.
- Production of the year end accounts and financial returns
- To provide timely budgets and commentaries
- Management of two member of staff
The successful candidate will be a CCAB qualified accountant with experience managing a finance function. Furthermore you will also need practical experience of producing both management and financial accounts.
It is key to have extensive experience of interacting and challenging senior stakeholders. Ideally you will also have experience of working within an international organisation with exposure to currency exchange.
Candidates from a commercial, audit or Not for Profit background are encouraged to apply.
£50,000-55,000+ Excellent Benefits