AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top firm of Chartered Accountants, who are based on the outskirts of Southend and are seeking an experienced Audit Senior, to join their strong Audit & Accounts team.
This leading firm offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career within a growing, but friendly practice environment.
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations for corporate clients across a variety of sectors and reporting to assignment managers
- The role is split 50% Audit | 50% Accounts/Tax
- The planning, conduct and finalisation of audit assignments across a variety of business sectors; working closely with client managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Supervision and development of junior team members, ensuring professional standards are met
- Control of assignment cost budget
- Developing own technical skills and professional competencies
- Develop relationships with clients and professional contacts, as well as our other team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified (or QBE equivalent), and 2 years post qualification experience
- Audit & Accounting experience within a small or medium sized general practice environment
- Preferable experience of Caseware and CCH Central
- Good technical skills in the areas of audit, accounts and taxation for corporate SMEs
- Previous experience with supervising staff
- Computer literate and good commercial awareness
- A confident team player, with sound communication skills and a professional, but friendly, style
- Organised and effective; able to self-manage and comfortably work with deadlines
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Southend