Technical Manager - top 10 accounting firm
4 days left
- Contract Type
Working in a small team, you will provide UK GAAP, IFRS and audit technical support and training to the audit and business services departments across this top 10 firm nationally.
This top 10 accountancy firm has a London office which provides leading edge advice to businesses from a variety of different industry sectors, across both private and AIM listed companies.
- You'll provide UK GAAP, IFRS and audit technical support and training.
- You'll help to develop and implement audit methodology, working closely with partners and staff to drive audit quality across all offices without unnecessary inefficiency.
- You'll research emerging technical issues, producing practical written guidance and evaluating current processes in light of new requirements.
- You'll help to ensure consistently high audit quality by performing both hot and cold file reviews.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA).
- A technical background from another accountancy firm is preferred. Audit Managers with an interest in technical matters will be considered.
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and auditing standards and their application. Some practical experience of either developing or introducing new procedures.
- Presentation skills - ranging from small groups to larger audiences.
- Project management and experience of getting things implemented in practice.
- Good drafting skills.
Salary range £55,000 to £68,000.
Full time preferred, but part time is considered.