Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
Are you an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior looking for a practice that will support your development?
This is for a well-established firm, with a team looking for a helpful player to join and help grow the business.
- Working in a client facing position, supporting senior members of the team when required
- Planning, aiding and finalising audit assignments
- Carrying out fieldwork on audits
- Assisting with supervision and training of the more junior members
- Preparation of accounts from client records
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ideally ACA or ACCA Part-Qualified or Finalist/Newly Qualified
- Good technical knowledge of accounting and audit standards including FRS 102
- Experience with a variety of software's, CCH preferably
- Ability to show strong communicational/relations skills
- Hungry for progression and development, the firm are growing so long-term career prospects are on offer for the right candidate
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audits and Accounts Semi-Senior - Romford