ACCA, Accountant Panel Members - Disciplinary and Regulatory Committees
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Part time
ACCOUNTANT PANEL MEMBERS OF ACCA’S DISCIPLINARY AND REGULATORY COMMITTEES
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA’s aim is to achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards and to advance the public interest.
ACCA is seeking applications from those interested in becoming panel members who will sit on ACCA’s disciplinary and regulatory committees.
Essential Responsibilities – Panel member
- Work within the legal framework of ACCA’s disciplinary and regulatory functions and Rulebook
- The analysis of complex information to deliver well-reasoned decisions
- Clear and objective articulation and drafting of decisions
- A team player with the confidence to think, act and articulate clearly under pressure
- Provide current knowledge of a broad variety of professional practice
- Act with integrity and discretion
Whilst we particularly welcome applications from auditors we are keen to attract practising accountants and non-auditors from across a broad range of technical skills.
- a fee of £400 (including VAT) will be paid per hearing day
Hearings take place throughout the week in central London and Accountant panel members will be expected to sit approximately 12 to 16 days per year.
Please click the 'Apply' button to be redirected to our website where you can make your application.
Closing date: 12pm (noon) 26 April 2019
Interviews: between 17 June and 9 July 2019
Induction process (for successful candidates): September (date to be confirmed)
Tel: 020 7059 5925 / Email: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Accountant Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in Manchester
- Finance Manager Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in Manchester
- Financial Accountant Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in Manchester
- Financial Director Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in Manchester
- Management Accountant Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in Manchester