THCH, Management Accountant
Closing Date: 08/04/2019 at 9:00am
We are a small community-based housing association and if you are the type who wants their contribution to really add value, then you’ve come to the right place. With us you will gain a broader experience and overview of the finance function.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant, with budget management skills within a decentralised setting in a housing association. You will have proficient skills in the use of computerised financial systems, including finance modelling, Open Accounts and using spreadsheets to an advanced level.
You will have excellent management and communication skills, which would vary from non-finance staff to board members. You will keep up to date with finance legislation and ensure that practices are being adhered to, monitor compliance and recommend improvements in order to minimise risk.
If you hold a full AAT or Intermediate ACCA (or equivalent) and have the experience we are looking for, with a genuine desire to help out team succeed, then we want to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work on your own initiative and respond to the changing needs within the housing environment.
What we'll give you
- Competitive benchmarked salary
- Flexible working will be considered where possible
- An opportunity to be part of our exciting transformation journey to be ‘Fit for the Future’
- Investment in people with learning and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and three concessionary days off at Christmas and one extra day at Springtime
- A health and wellbeing scheme – including a generous wellbeing allowance
- Access to monthly chiropody and massages on site
- Interest free season ticket loan
- A good pension scheme
- Lovely refurbished offices
How to apply
Please email your CV, the additional information sheet and a supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. visit our website to download necessary forms and information at www.thch.org.uk/jobs
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 9:00am on Monday 8 April 2019.
Interviews are to take place on Tuesday 16th April 2019.