Pearse Trust, Accountant - Accounts Tax
Company: Pearse Trust is a significant and recognised provider of corporate and trust structures worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984, we have offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, Atlanta, Vancouver and Wellington.
Our core business is the set-up and management of corporate and trust structures together with all the necessary legal, accounting, tax, company secretarial, banking and other services that might required.
We are currently recruiting an Accountant to work in our London Office which is based in London WC2A 1AL.
The successful candidate will work as an integral member of our Accounting team, with responsibility for the provision of Financial Reporting and VAT services to client companies. This role will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys a wide, varied remit and who has a desire to broaden their experience.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for companies and partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts for client companies in order to produce financial statements
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists
- Liaising with clients, HMRC, auditors and external service providers
- Other duties as assigned
- ACCA/ACA/CPA professional accounting qualification or close to qualifying
- 3+ years PQE
- Knowledge and experience of Corporate Financial Reporting, VAT and Corporation Tax ideally gained from public practice or from trust company services industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation
- Computer literacy
Please click the 'Apply' button to make your application.