Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit Senior - Northamptonshire
We are recruiting for a part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA Audit Senior to join a fast growing top 10 firm. Professional training experience will be broad based with exposure to a varied range of clients both in size and sector.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic with experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally, the applicant will have experience of conducting and completing audit engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others.
A full driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
The team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity to join this friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
Summary of Audit Senior Role
- The successful candidate will become part of the audit and accounts team, which provides a wide range of audit, accounting and tax services to clients. This is a varied role that will include overseeing and undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises.
- The firm advises businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries and also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior team members and assisting with their training and development.
- Client contact is encouraged which will then assist with your own commercial, interpersonal skills and general technical development.
Candidate requirements for Audit Senior role
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified or nearing the end of the respective qualification.
- Public practice experience and specifically have audit experience gained from working with a broad range of SME clients.
- Staff supervisory experience would be beneficial but not essential however an interest in taking responsibility for others is important.
- Experience in dealing with clients directly.
- Full driving licence and car access as travelling to clients will be a common feature.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit Senior or a finalist and as the firm continues to grow there will be opportunities to progress within the firm or the possibility to also move to other offices within the office network. If you have the right credentials please apply now!
Contact us at Wavelength
We are currently recruiting for a number of Public Practice opportunities across the region and you can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com