Partner Designate - Leicestershire
Partner Designate - ACA or ACCA Qualified - Leicestershire
We have a succession opportunity with this established independent firm as they plan for partner retirement.
This is a rare opportunity to join the firm at this level and it will suit an ACA or ACCA qualified with the ambition to progress their career and become a shared owner in the business.
Summary of requirements
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified and have a background gained from working in Public Practice.
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of SME requirements in respect of accountancy, tax and business advisory.
- Experience in mentoring and developing a team of junior staff.
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and being able to discuss and explain complex issue with clients. Must be confident but approachable.
- Up to date with all relevant accounting standards.
- Strong IT skills and experience in using a range of software including cloud accounting.
What's on offer?
It is anticipated that for the right candidate that progression to Partnership will be fairly quick. It does depend on the level of any mentoring that is required to enable the step up to be made.
If the candidate is bringing a client following then that could form part of the equity to buy into the practice, but the detail of investment will need to be discussed in due course.
Contact us at Wavelength
If you are interested in securing this type of partnership opportunity in the Leicestershire area, then please apply for this position and we can discuss further.
If you have the right experience, qualification and you are ambitious to progress your career please apply for this opportunity now!
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Apply for Partner Designate - Leicestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly