Finance Business Partner ACA
Robert Half are exclusively working with a leading technology organisation based in Guildford to bring on board an innovative and career focused Finance Business Partner. The candidate must be ACA qualified and this will be there first step into industry. This is a great opportunity for someone who has brilliant attention to detail, loves data but also has real flare for the commercial and strategic aspect of finance.
This role has come about due to an internal promotion. The individual previously in this role was from a practise background and came into the company as a newly ACA qualified individual. In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance who has a great career to date, graduated from university in 2010 and is now heading up the commercial function of a multimillion-pound company.
- Preparation of key analytical documentation (cash flow forecasting, stock analysis, sales analysis, status of planning applications).
- Work in close partnership with the individual budget holders and the group consolidation team to provide accurate, timely and comprehensive annual budgets as well as monthly re-forecasts.
- To independently conduct monthly review meetings with budget holders and to act as a key point of contact to support the budget holders with commercial business
- Forecasting of half year and year-end financial results.
- Review and preparation of analysis of competitor results and industry trends.
- Monthly presentation of financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk.
- Sales cash monitoring against forecast.
- To build strong relations and provide financial support to commercial decision making.
- Impact analysis of financial/accounting effect of proposed Group projects / transactions.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Challenge business managers to ensure that all concepts have been properly considered before presenting to the business.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, preferably Big 4
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Diligent with strong attention to detail is essential
- Confident and at ease dealing with all levels of management within a corporate head office environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work accordingly to timescales
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
My client is based in central Guildford, easily accessible via public transport but also offer free on site parking. They have a fantastic working environment where it is very open and inclusive. They love people that come on board that really want to add value and make a difference. For anyone looking to move away from practise into a commercial role this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice