AJ Chambers are working with a top 20 firm who are seeking an experienced Tax Manager for their office in Northampton. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm and play an integral part in the development of the tax team.
The main objective for the Tax Manager will be to assist in delivering tax compliance to the client base. This role would be well suited to an experienced Manager with mixed tax experience and management skills to help develop the current team.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services where appropriate
- Supporting the tax advisory function, both personal and corporate
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines (client & statutory) are met
- Plan and manage the tax compliance function to ensure that clients are compliant, and all calculations submitted are accurate and timely
- Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team
- Identify other opportunities from your review of the company records and preparation of tax calculations
- Minimum of 5 years??? experience working in tax
- ACCA or ATT qualified, working towards or CTA qualified would be advantageous
- Previous management / supervisory experience
- Experience managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
For more information on this Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.