Business Services Semi Senior - Xero Specialist -
Location: Jubilee and Metropolitan Line
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 + study support
- Are you passionate about Xero software?
- Would you like to join a well-established and highly reputable accountancy practice with over 80 years of experience?
- Do you want to have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients in the Media and Entertainment industry?
What is great about the Business Services Semi-Senior Role
- Fantastic exposure to clients including some of the biggest stars in the Film, Music and Theatre sectors
- Amazing progression opportunities and promote from within culture
- Work-life balance is a priority, no one stays after 5,30pm in the office
- Relaxed dress code, including dress down Friday
- Fun and friendly working environment with many sociable events throughout the year including Christmas party and Summer event day
To succeed within this Business Services Semi-Senior role, you need to:
- Be ACCA/AAT qualified or part-qualified
- Be proficient in using Xero software
- Be able to explain Xero features to clients, provide training and conduct marketing activities to improve the online presence of the software one day per week
- Have a proven experience in professional UK-based accountancy practice environment
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Prepare management and year end accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Prepare VAT returns
- Supervise small teams and review the work of junior members
My client is conducting interviews next week! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion on 0207 269 6326 or email me on [email protected] Looking forward to speaking to you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR