Finance Systems Data Analyst
The Finance Systems Data Analyst is an individual who takes care of the finance system administration and acts as a focal point between the group finance team and the Business systems users in a variety of geographical locations. The successful applicant must have in-depth knowledge of the group financial consolidation processes and deep understanding of the BPC and FP&A reporting database tool and all its components and a good understanding of financial analysis techniques and IFRS accounting.
The following are the key activities:
- Understand BPC and FP&A business processes and support other users to work with BPC, providing adhoc training as required
- Understand the BPC and FP&A data model structure of the Group
- Knowledge of P&L, BS and Cash Flow mapping rules in BPC and FP&A finance system
- Update BPC and FP&A master data and attributes for Consolidation
- Manage exchange rates, and consolidation scopes in BPC and FP&A
- Usage of BPC and FP&A ownership manager and consolidation cockpit
- BPC and FP&A copy version control, copy mappings, generate restatements
- Update BPC Business - automatic currency conversion and automatic adjustments consolidation
- Update BPC data access profiles of the BPC user community
- Update BPC Business Process Flows and maintain SAP BPC user guides
- Prepare financial analysis for the monthly reporting process on a country level including NW Africa and SE Asia
The role is the primary support for finding solutions and solving SAP BPC and FP&A problems for the wider finance global organisation. As a consequence, experience of country financial reporting for the following countries is required; UK, Norway, Netherlands, Germany and Egypt.
Competence Requirement: The successful applicant will have the following essential skills and experience:
- A relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Solid financial background with demonstrable experience in providing group consolidated financial management analysis to Senior Management as well as conducting the BPC and FP&A data manager control activities
- It is essential that the candidate is proactive, delivery focused, has good communication skills and can operate in a high paced environment and is adaptable to working in a transformative organisation
- Oil and gas or energy sector is a preference but not mandatory
We offer a fulltime position based in an interesting and challenging environment with excellent benefits.
For further information, please contact Saadet Yalcin, Resourcing Lead on: +44 (0) 20 7832 3959 or Email Saadet.Yalcin@neptuneenergy.com. Please send your CV and cover letter within 19.04.2019 by clicking “Apply” below.