Private Client Assistant Manager
Our client, a well-established chartered accountants based in Central London, are looking for an assistant manager to join their private client tax team. A strong remuneration package and career progression is on offer to the right candidate.
The role will consist of both advisory and compliance for a broad portfolio of clients, ranging from UHNW and OMBs to non-doms and all types of UK and offshore trusts and foundations. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of work on your portfolio, as well as reviewing work prepared by junior members of staff.
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- Working with partners, directors and senior manager to prepare proposals for clients and deliver advice to a range of private clients
- To meet new clients with the appropriate partner/director and be a main point of contact with those clients going forward
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC
- To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- Providing an efficient, client focussed and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients
- ACA qualified, CTA qualified (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services
- Technically capable ??? able to undertake relevant research and deliver advisory work as well as tax compliance for private clients
- Ability to prioritise and supervise and develop staff
If you are interested in this private client assistant manager role, please apply directly or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers