Corporate Finance Associate
This is great to work with a unqique, rapidly growing firm that specilaises in debt advisory, derivatives and capital raising; primarily into Residential, Care, Education, Energy, Utilities and Transportation/Shipping industries. They help their clients understand the implications of their business strategies and advising/enabling on the best way to raise funds for new projects, M&A, special initiatives. There is a clear focus on working with client/sectors that have a positive impact on society as a whole.
The firm prides itself on a strong social conscience, both in how they deal with clients but also in numerous charitable initiatives the firm is involved with.
As Corporate Finance Associate
- You will be working on a variety of projects within the Advisory,Structuring and Projects Team.
- Helping build and maintain strong relationships with clients, with you as atrusted member of the advisory team.
- Giving essential input and support to Client reports and presentations,including attending meetings.
- You will provide detailed and robust quantitative advice, based on financial models which are appropriate to the advice in question.
- You will be working across a range of activities from corporate finance advice in a broad sense to the provision of detailed advice on valuations and transactions.
- You will be developing relationships with key individuals we engage with on behalf of clients, in order best to advise clients on their commercial approach.
To qualify for the role:
- Excellent Academic record with relevant degree and further study (eg, ACA, CFA etc)
- Strong product experience (2-3 years with loans, derivatives or bonds) or a background in investment banking or debt advisory
- Ability to support the management of a transaction process as well as undertaking financial modelling;
- Good interpersonal skills and recognition of their importance in delivering quality client service;