Project Accountant - Construction & Property
The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working in partnership with a prestigious construction PLC to recruit a proactive Project Accountant to support its ongoing property development programme.
Northampton / Project Accountant / £50,000 - £60,000
Working in partnership with senior stakeholders the Project Accountant will take responsibility for driving change, developing the budgeting & forecasting process and enhancing all reporting associated with the property development programme. Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the progress of designated property development projects
- Business Partner with Development Surveyors and external Quantity Surveyors as well as the wider management group
- Managing development cost approvals, payment runs and draw down process from funders, including projecting portfolio level cashflows
- Supporting preparation of development appraisals, including the financial aspects of business plans and re-underwriting
- Supporting the property team with their development project budgets and cash flow forecasts; tracking actual spend vs budget
- Wider corporate and management accounting responsibilities from time to time.
- Ideal candidates will have worked in a similar role/industry and be qualified in a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or in the latter stages of their studies.
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
Based in Northampton, our client is a leading construction PLC with offices across the UK who are known for developing talent and known for valuing their staff.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Project Accountant is paying between £50,000 - £60,000 and excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice