Robert Half are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant for an established business based in Coventry. This is a permanent vacancy with excellent career progression and the opportunity to play an integral part of a key transformation.
You will be responsible for Statutory Compliance, Group Reporting and Treasury.
- Prepare the statutory accounts and meet the legal requirements
- Support quarterly VAT return process, ensuring returns are prepared in a timely fashion to a high standard
- Day to day management of the relationship with others to process the P&L analysis and the submission of the UK tax returns
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations proposing improvements
- Assist in managing the audit process
- Supporting both the daily and monthly treasury processes
- Maintain a current and up to date knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls
- Experience support statutory accounts production and external audit
- Confident communicator with the ability to partner to Director level
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Ideally part-qualified or qualified accountant
This is a global business with an excellent reputation and demonstrable career progression. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 + Bonus
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Full study support (CIMA/ACCA)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice