AJ Chambers are currently working with an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants in Chelmsford, who are looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers such a high level of responsibility at a well-established firm.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, IRIS, QuickBooks
For further information on this Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers
Senior Accountant - Chelmsford