1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full time
We are working with an outstanding Sidcup based practice who are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Management Accountant to join their Outsourcing team. This firm have an impressive reputation and have been growing rapidly over the past few years.
This is a chance for somebody with a strong practice background to step into a role offering a great level of responsibility within a market leading firm.
- Regular contact with clients via face to face meetings, email and telephone
- Monthly invoice processing and bank reconciliations
- Treatment of hire purchase agreements and finance leases
- Completion of monthly and yearly management accounts
- Supervising junior member of staff and advising them where necessary.
- Client Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Fully qualified
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Accounts preparation experience gained in practice
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data
For more information on this Management Accountant role please either apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly