Part-time Senior Accountant job in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire ideally suited towards an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with some managerial experience.
Our client is an independent firm of accountants who provide a range of accountancy services to their varied client portfolio which includes Sole traders, SMEs, HNWIs, OMBs and Partnerships.
Reporting directly to a Partner this part-time job will equate to C.30 hours per week with scope for the position to become full-time in due course.
The Senior Accountant will undertake a range of accounting services including:
- Managing a client portfolio
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Reviewing the accounts work of more junior staff
- Tax computations (personal and corporate)
- Holding client meetings and providing relevant business advice
- Assisting in the management of the practice
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.