Assistant Commercial Manager
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are recruiting for a Assistant Commercial Manager for a facilities management company.
The role will be for 6 months to start ASAP on a fixed term contract paying £30,000.00
Reporting into the Commercial Manager the duties will include;
- Full ownership of two P&L's, reporting results to Commercial Manager before the month end reviews.
- Completion of month end processes, assisting the Commercial Manager across the portfolio.
- Implement and lead monthly P&L reviews with Operations teams.
- Assist the Commercial Manager with the completion of both internal and external monthly reports, providing analysis and commentary for any substantial variances.
- Ensure valid, consistent, accurate & complete record keeping & ensure that all standard reporting information needed to effectively manage account is readily available.
- Manage open accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting with the forecast and budgeting processes for the portfolio.
- Pricing contract changes.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide support to the Operations teams, ensuring all contractual requirements are being met and helping to resolve any issues.
- Any ad-hoc requests and projects.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice